Internal Audit Supervisor
Duties and Responsibility
- Perform annual risk assessments for all delegated companies and projects;
- Drafts annual internal audit planning as result of risks assessment and submit to Head of Internal Audit to review;
- Assist Head of Internal Audit to manage audit team to deliver audit report as stated in annual audit plan;
- Assist Head of Internal Audit to set and review staffs’ KPIs;
- Coach, train, discipline and develop audit staffs to upgrade their knowledge and productivity;
- Review and submit audit plan, working papers, and audit report of each engagement to Head of Internal Audit approve on time;
- Communicate findings to projects or companies’ senior management;
- Build and maintain the relationship with company executive;
- Comply with company policies and internal audit code of ethic and assist Head of Internal Audit to manage audit staffs to ensure that they are comply with internal audit code of ethic as well as company policy;
- Other tasks assigned by Deputy Internal Audit Manager / Internal Audit Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting or Finance (ACCA is a plus)
- Proven at least 3 years experienced in auditing or related field;
- Performance Management and leadership skill;
- Excellent communication, diplomatic and organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and with personnel from all levels.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office, QuickBooks;
- Good English writing (Chinese is a plus).
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are allowed to submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied to our Recruitment Department through:
Tel: 078 882 555 / 087 882 555 (Telegram)